We all have issues. If you think you don't, then you have a big one and you just don't know it (or want to admit it).
Some strange things about me, in no particular order or peculiarity:
1. I absolutely cannot, cannot stand to pull the cotton ball from the pill bottle. I can't deal with cotton balls, period. Just the sensation of tearing one apart gives me the chills. Forget about q-tips...I have to lick them before I stick them in my ears.
2. I never stick any of my "good clothes" in the dryer. Everything is hung to dry. That is why I really mourned the loss of Michael's humongoid weight machine in the garage--that was where I hung everything.
3. Rotten fruit and veggies freak me out. Another thing that gives me the chills. I don't know how produce people at grocery stores handle it. If I reach into a pile of tomatoes and feel a squishy one, I freak. If I pull a moldy cucumber out of my fridge, I freak. Furry, green oranges result in more freaking.
4. Pet my hair and I am instantly a pile of fluff. Okay, not necessarily pet but maybe caress is a better word. Whenever Michael strokes my hair, I am his. It just brings such a huge sense of comfort to me. My mom used to do it all the time.
5. I am the biggest chicken when it comes to electricity. I don't like to be shocked. If an extension cord is involved, I won't touch it. Same with light bulb. I will make my kids do it before I will. Geez, that sounds awful to admit. Totally true though.
6. I just don't understand why people like Sizzler's. That place is just plain nasty. Maybe back in the 80's that place was good, but now? Ew.
7. I tear out all size labels from my clothes. Not because they are scratchy but because I don't like to be reminded what size I wear.
8. I can't stand the smell of maple syrup. Brings back unpleasant childhood memories of trailer park inhabitants and the free breakfast program in elementary school. Can't stand to let my kids eat it and then smell it on them all day. We use 100% pure maple syrup from TJ's instead. Nevermind that it costs like $12.99 for a flippin' bottle.
9. I hate peanut butter and jelly.
10. I am mammogramically challenged. Or you could say crooked. Seriously. Like a whole cup size difference. It kinda sucks. But now that I'm married and have used these two bad boys to nourish children, I see them in a different light.
That's it. Wow. The crazy thing is, listing all these wierd things wasn't all that difficult. And I could have kept going! Teehee.
What about you? I know I'm not the only wierdo around here!