1.28.2008

Breaking Bad



I've been watching Breaking Bad for a couple of weeks. I got interested in the series on AMC because I love the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. Frankly, the whole premise of a chemistry teacher joining forces with one of his former students to make his own crystal meth piqued my curiousity.

The first episode left me a little saddened and slightly horrified. But, the second episode was just plain disturbing. I just don't know if I'm gonna stick around to see the third episode. Seriously. When a pile of acid-cooked guts and innards crash through the ceiling in a bloody heap, it's kind of a deal breaker for my television viewing pleasure.

Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Break me off something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover